The BSN Conference is a prime opportunity to meet with key decision makers in behavioral safety across multiple industries. Attendees include personnel from all levels working in national & international industries and government organizations.
Attendees will range from those considering Behavioral Safety for the first time to those seeking solutions to challenges within their established processes.
All levels of employees, including top management, supervisors and employees typically attend who:
- Want to learn how to integrate the behavioral safety approach in their company.
- Desire to update their knowledge on behavioral safety "best-industry practices".
- Find it rewarding to share and compare their behavioral safety experiences with their peers and other people from other industries
Exhibit Dates and Times
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino — 2500 E 2nd St, Reno, NV, 89595
|October 9th||October 10th||October 11th|
12:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Booth Package
- 10' x 10' Space
- 6' Draped Table and two chairs
- Electronic copy of conference attendee list
- Company information placed on the BSN website and conference program
- Conference Exhibitor Badges
- Acceptance into all conference meals for two (separate registration needed for conference attendance)
- Discounted conference tote bag insert