- What is the conference about?
The Behavioral Safety Now Conference, held annually in October, is the premier venue for collecting cutting-edge ideas and strategies for using behavioral technology to achieve your safety goals.
- Where and when is the conference?
The Behavioral Safety Now Conference will be held October 15-17, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, 9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd., Orlando, Florida, USA, 32827.
- What time does the conference begin and end?
The conference officially kicks off at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019. It ends at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 17th, 2019. We also offer pre-conference workshops led by leaders in the field on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
- What are pre-conference workshops?
The pre-conference workshops are led by industry leaders and provide participants with in-depth information and discussion around the topic. There are both morning and afternoon sessions on October 15, 2019.
- For whom is this conference?
The Behavioral Safety Now conference includes an educational program for all levels of employees, including top management, supervisors and employees who:
- Want to learn how to integrate behavioral safety into their organization.
- Desire to update their knowledge on behavioral safety “best-industry practices.”
- Find it rewarding to share and compare their behavioral safety experiences with their peers.
Sessions cover topics such as Serious incident prevention, Safety culture, Employee engagement, Behavior-based safety, Coaching, Safety leadership, Proactive solutions, Performance improvement, Safety measurement, and more.
- What is the conference dress code?
As long as you are comfortable, we are happy.
Cost & Payment
- Is there early bird registration for the conference?
Yes, Early Bird registration is available until May 31, 2019.
- How much is general registration?
Registration fees for the conference and pre-conference workshops can be found here.
- What’s included in the cost of conference?
The conference fee includes:
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day
- Afternoon refreshments daily
- Conference tote bag
- Access to all Wednesday and Thursday sessions and BSN Exhibition
- Note: the conference fee does not include the pre-conference workshops
- How can I get a discount off of my registration fee?
- Can I pay less if I only attend one day of the conference?
- How do I register for conference?
You can register online using this handy online portal which can be found in our registration section.
- Can I pay by check?
Our online system only accepts payment via credit card. If you require payment via a check, please register online and follow the directions for check payments.
- Can I pay on-site?
We do allow on-site registrations and payment. You will need to complete a form at the registration area and submit payment in the amount due for your registration.
- Can I transfer my registration to another person?
- Can I get my registration refunded?
- When can I register until?
The online registrations officially close on October 5, 2019. We do allow on-site registrations if needed (see above).
- What meals are provided?
Your conference fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshment break each day of the conference.
- What if I have a food allergy/intolerance of some sort?
Transportation & Accommodations
- Where do I stay while attending the conference?
The BSN guest block is reserved at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. Go here for more info.
- How do I get to the hotel?
The hotel is conveniently located in the main terminal of the Orlando International Airport.
- Hotel Address & Phone:
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd., Orlando, Florida, USA, 32827
Phone: +1 407 825 1234.
- Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the hotel is wheelchair accessible.
Speakers & Presenters
- What if I want to speak/present at the conference?
Visit this page for our selection criteria and how to apply. Applications will be accepted until July 1, 2019.
- What is the schedule for the conference?
Please continue to check back for updates on our 2019 line-up of keynotes, speakers and workshops. And while you're waiting for details, check out an online version of last year's 2018 agenda.
- Can I choose to attend only some of the sessions/events?
We want you to make the best use of your time with us, so we encourage attending as much as you can. However, your attendance at sessions and/or events is up to your discretion.
- When will the exhibition be open?
The exhibition will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- How can I exhibit at BSN2019?
Please visit this page for details.
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered. Where can I ask?
Visit this page for contact information.